Our Site: Amplify
Want to work in the cannabis industry? Like talking about cannabis and music with friends and strangers? Enjoy checking out different dispensaries around town? If so, then check out this excellent opportunity to work with Amplify — a new brand of vape pen for lovers of music and cannabis.
Amplify is a legal cannabis manufacturer looking for a Brand Ambassador. This is a traveling promotions and sales job for the Santa Ana and Los Angeles areas and requires someone that is outgoing, organized, and self motivated. If you are looking for a great career in the legal cannabis industry, this company could become your home. Experience in sales and relationships in the industry are a plus.
The Brand Ambassador’s core responsibility is to make friends with budtenders, dispensary managers,buyers, and owners to promote the Amplify brand. Initially, we expect 20 hours a week but successful ambassadors can move to 40. If your performance is satisfactory the hours may be increased and/or you will do larger scale promotions such as vendor days and trade shows.
You will be provided with an Amplify t-shirt and swag to rock your visits, plus other promotional materials to leave behind.
– Establish new accounts, obtain orders, develop solutions, and build strong customer relations
– Contact and meet with as many dispensaries managers, buyers, and owners as possible
– Introduce the Amplify line of products and present the highlights
– Drop off samples
– Negotiate sales terms
– Provide weekly report to sales and management team
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required for this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty proficiently.
– California medical marijuana recommendation
– 21 years of age or older
– Must be eligible to work for any employer in the United States without sponsorship
– Driver’s license, clean driving record, and auto insurance
– Ability to travel throughout assigned territory
– Enjoy prospecting and building relationships with clients
– Must be knowledgeable about cannabis
– Be able to stand for long periods of time
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Outstanding interpersonal and persuasive skills
– Must maintain a high level of integrity, personal motivation, and sense of urgency
– Proven ability to build and execute a strategy for assigned territory that generates and develops new business
– Punctual, reliable and professional
– Willingness to work occasional weekends and after-hours to support industry trade shows & events
WHAT TO EXPECT
– 20 dispensary visits per week
– Travel within your primary territory
– Educate budtenders, managers, owners, and patients (where applicable) about Amplify
– Opportunity to grow within our company
Amplify offers a wide variety of services in the cannabis industry including business development, branding, marketing and operations.
Los Angeles, CA USA
How to Apply
Send resume using the “apply” button
Job Categories: Freelance / Contract.
Job Types: Freelance.
Salary: 20,000 – 40,000.
Job States: California.
Job expires in 29 days
Source: 420 Careers