Our Site: Alternative Medicine Group
Managing a full service PRE ICO medical marijuana dispensary in West Los Angeles. This would be an a salary position and requires previous dispensary management experience.
Must have extensive experience with the following:
– MJ Freeway GRAM TRACKER POS System
– Inventory Audits
– Inventory Ordering
– Bud-tending and Sales experience
– Basic Book Keeping
– Retail Accounting Practices
The Dispensary Manager collaborates with the Executive Director and leadership team to develop, document and implement practices, policies, and strategies that support a performance and results-driven culture.
The Dispensary Manager reports to the Executive Director.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintains highest level of presentation, customer service, and compassion to all patients.
• Responsible for managing the dispensary in a manner that supports the organizations mission as defined by the Executive Director and the Board of Trustees.
• Provide departmental leadership to assure that all departmental operations such as admissions, patient consulting, product dispensing, cash management, inventory management, inventory auditing, outreach, marketing and ordering are functioning with integrity and in the most cost efficient, compassionate and compliant manner.
• Performing monthly, quarterly and annual sales reviews and provide suggestions for improvement to the Executive Director.
• Responsible for ensuring vigilance, adherence and departmental compliance with the MRSA and HIPPA regulations including but not limited to confidentiality, training, patient record keeping, submissions of reports, preparation of policies and procedures, acting as a departmental contact person for regulators and law enforcement personnel.
• Responsible for reviewing, maintaining and updating all departmental SOP’s and assuring that any changes are communicated to employees and the most recent SOP versions are available 24/7 for planned and unplanned audits by regulators and organization management.
• Responsible for training, supervising and evaluating all departmental employees to assure compliance with departmental SOP’s.
• Responsible for overseeing and ensuring cash management procedures are being followed including, transacting, opening, closing, depositing, reporting, maintaining and reconciling cash with BioTrack and all departmental SOP’s.
• Responsible for overseeing and ensuring dispensing procedures are happening in compliance with CA Regulations including admissions, verification of patients eligibility, allotment of available medicine, entering patient data into the state registry, GramTracker and any other database required.
• Responsible for interfacing with managers in all departments to ensure smooth running of the dispensary including, Trimming & Packaging, Cultivation and Security.
• Stays informed and knowledgeable about state and local laws, regulations and industry news
• Other ad-hoc assignments as requested by the Executive Director.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
• Practice policies and procedures related to the protection of personal and sensitive data must be adhered to at all times and only divulged to authorize persons.
• Assists the Executive Director in maintaining all regulatory licenses and renewals.
• Responsible for ensuring all employees doctor recommendations are renewed each year.
• First point of departmental contact with State and Local regulatory representatives.
• Responsible for leading and complying with planned and unplanned quarterly audits / inspections.
• Ensuring reportable events are communicated to state and proper recordkeeping is taking place.
• Ensuring compliance with State and Federal Labor and payroll regulations.
Inventory Control and Management
• Creating new product and price points for cannabis products and paraphernalia products
• Managing pre-packaged inventory once they are placed into the pre pack bins
• Overseeing and ensuring Bi-weekly inventory audits
• Responsible for organizing regular meetings with suppliers to optimize discounts and achieve the best pricing in the market.
Marketing and Outreach
• Organize and lead guest tours and maintaining relationships with physicians, patients, politicians and professionals in the community that we serve.
• Responsible for maintaining all social media content in a professional way that portrays a best in class company image.
• Coordinate on the success of promotions, coupon and recommend future promotions and sales.
• Measure customer satisfaction through surveys and interviews.
• Responsible for the preparation of content for all educational materials and presentations.
• Review salaries, write appraisals, and discipline dispensary staff when required.
• Assist Executive Director in developing and maintaining all Human Resources policies and procedures.
• Responsible for resolving day to day employee benefits administration issues.
• Oversees bi-weekly payroll processing and personal time off tracking procedures in accordance with company policies and ensuring all pay changes are approved by appropriate leaders and updated in ADP.
• Planning & coordination of staff meetings and company sponsored events.
Recruitment/New Hire Process
• Participating in recruitment efforts
• Posting job ads and organizing resumes and job applications
• Scheduling job interviews and assisting in interview process
• Collecting employment and tax information
• Ensuring background and reference checks are completed
• Preparing new employee files
• Overseeing the completion of compensation and benefit documentation/enrollment
• Orienting new employees to the organization (setting up a designated log-in, workstation, email address, etc.)
• Maintaining current HR files and databases
• Updating and maintaining employee benefits, employment status, and similar records
• Maintaining records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions
• Performing file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and maintained
• Performing payroll/benefit-related reconciliations
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
• 5-7 years in progressively responsible retail experience, including at least three years in a management position
• Ability to manage a team of staff members at a time during normal business hours in a fast paced, heavily regulated environment
• Experience in inventory management and reconciliation
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Proficient computing skills
• Innate desire to achieve success and a work ethic to match
• Ability to critically think and problem solve without direction
• High level of integrity
• Bachelor’s Degree in business, management, or related areas
• Experience working in a heavily regulated industry
Work may require prolonged sitting/standing, some bending, stooping and stretching. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a cash register, photocopier, telephone, calculator and other office equipment. Requires normal range of hearing. Requires close vision with the ability to see color and adjust focus. Requires lifting up to 30 pounds occasionally.
How to Apply
Please submit resume and contact info to firstname.lastname@example.org SUBJECT: Dispensary Manager
Job Categories: Administrative and Featured.
Job Types: Full-Time.
Salary: Apply for Salary Details.
Job States: California.
Job expires in 29 days
Source: 420 Careers