Our Site: Buddies
Seeking multiple Grow Assistants to attend to a large-scale commercial farm. Applicant should have knowledge in horticultural practices and soil growing methods. Needs to be self starting and have a desire to learn and expand their knowledge. Must have a high attention to detail. Must be able to maintain work flow with standard operating procedures. Must maintain a safe and clean work environment. Must adhere to compliance with all OLCC and company regulations. Must have a high degree of flexibility, a strong work ethic and a passion for growth and development in this industry.
Applicant must be an effective communicator. You will be responsible for daily task to care for the plants as well as related various tasks on the farm.
• Must be at least 21 years of age.
• Must have no felony convictions.
• Must be willing to participate in an extensive background check.
• You can start immediately.
• You are trustworthy and have strong, proactive work ethic.
• You have reliable transportation.
• Must always comply with OLCC and company regulations.
• Must have or be able to obtain an OLCC marijuana workers permit.
• Commercial / large scale grow experience.
• Must be motivated and have a great attitude.
• Physical aptitude and health necessary to perform manual labor tasks is required.
• Ability to work weekends and long hours
• Ability to work in hot, sunny conditions
• Ability to work in a team enviroment
Depending on experience.
How to Apply
If you feel that you qualify and would like learn more about this opportunity, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Master Grower” in the subject line. Please include any pictures of your work, awards, certifications or any other material that you feel will help us decide.
Job Categories: Cultivation and Featured.
Job Types: Full-Time.
Job Tags: cannabis jobs, cultivation, farm worker, farmer, general labor, grow assistant, grow production, grower, growing cannabis, lead grower, master grower, oregon, oregon grower, oregon jobs, and production assistant.
Salary: Apply for Salary Details.
Job States: Oregon.
Job expires in 29 days
Source: 420 Careers